I’m Kristin and I LOVE love.
I also LOVE photos. I remember as a kid always being truly intrigued by photos. I could sit down cross-legged on the floor and go through albums and photos I had seen a million times and still be fascinated every time. Thats what this is really all about. YOU. HIM. And your fascination for each other. That first time feeling all over again. Not only for you to feel it but for you to remember that feeling. For you to remember how nervous you were as your mom put on your heirloom necklace and your Dad saw his baby as a woman for the first time. For you to preserve the memory of your husband seeing you walking down that aisle as the tears rolled down his face. For your grand kids to walk in to your house one day and them to say “Dang, my grandparents were HOT!”
(Meet my main man (coming 2nd to only Jesus himself): My hubby Chase!)
All the tiny moments seem so small at the time but don’t forget, they are moments none the less. Those details will fade to the back of your mind, in the hustle and bustle of your big day, but they’ll come back. They will come back when you see your beautiful gallery. They’ll come back in your album and in the prints on the walls!
All of that to say this- we NEED each other!!!
(Meet my fire-cracker of a red-head: Harper!)
To all my brides I say this “We will be best friends by the end of this, I promise”, and we are!!
There are a few things you should know about me:
- I am a Jesus Lover first and foremost!
- I am a Wife and a Mommy to both… that’s right….red heads!! (HELP- The sass is REAL!!!!)
- I literally can talk to anyone and make friends wherever I go!
- There is a high chance that I will be shouting about how gorgeous you are at your session (because you are!!!!)
- I’m obsessed with all things love. All the way down to Hershey Kisses.. oh and speaking of food….
- Tacos… Need I say more?!
- I can’t go a day without coffee (I’m too scared to test this theory, so for everyone’s safety I’ll keep drinking it)
- I’m obsessed with backlit photos, and have a contrasty,and moody style with a fun twist- It’s light not dark!
I think I’ve said enough about myself though- tell me about YOU!